By attending respected schools for my education and training, I had the opportunity to learn from acknowledged experts in all branches of dentistry, which has elevated the level of care I am able to provide. This higher level of education enables me to deliver a higher level of orthodontic care to you.
- Certificate of Orthodontics: Harvard University School of Dental Medicine
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine: Tufts University School Dental Medicine
- General Practice Residency: Sinai Hospital, Baltimore
- Master of Medical Science: Harvard Medical School
- Continuing Education: Completes four times the required number of hours
Active in Dental Societies
In today’s rapidly changing world of dentistry, if I relied solely on my formal education, I might be unaware of breakthrough technologies or a new procedure that could benefit my patients. One of the ways I continually fine-tune my knowledge is through membership in national and regional professional associations. I am able to bring this knowledge to my patient care.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Maryland Association of Orthodontists
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Chesapeake Dental Study Club
- Howard County Dental Society, past president
Philosophy of Quality Care
If there is one thing I constantly strive to provide to my patients, it’s quality treatment at a fair price. I wanted to become an orthodontist because I love people, both kids and adults — and it shows. They appreciate my personalized attention, my friendly care, and the follow-up calls at home to make sure they are comfortable. Nothing is more important to me than providing some of the absolute finest orthodontic care to this community.